The ASUS GeForce® GTX 1650 Low Profile is designed to do hard work in tight spaces. Features like Auto-Extreme Technology, IP5X dust-resistant fans, and a sturdy backplate ensure durability, and a 144-hour stability test guarantees rock-steady performance under arduous loads. All this is packed into a low-profile design that retains critical I/O and leaves ample space for cabling and other system components.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. IP5X certification keeps nasty particulates out of the housing, so you'll never need that deep clean.
At just 6.9cm wide, the ASUS GeForce® GTX 1650 Low Profile leaves plenty of space for cables to pass between the card and the side panel of a compact chassis, and allows more airflow to pass around it through the system.
ASUS GeForce® GTX 1650 OC edition 4GB GDDR5 is a powerful low-profile GPU designed for durability.
- The GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1650’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- A low-profile design allows space for airflow and cabling in small chassis.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- 144-hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure stability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.