Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing GEN2 car & Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY
The perfect gift for kids who love building and playing with toy racing cars. With 2 exciting electric Jaguar model cars, a detailed start line and 2 minifigures in Jaguar race suits, they have all they need for independent play and staging fun race action. Own your very own replica Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar model cars New for January 2020, this is the first chance to build a LEGO® Speed Champions (76898) model based on 2 exciting all-electric race cars. The Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car is a slick single-seater that races in the exciting ABB FIA Formula E Championship, while the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY, with its distinctive fin, competes around the world in the official support series. The best race car kits! LEGO Speed Champions race car kits allow car fans of all ages to build replicas of their favorite cars, and then use their imaginations to recreate the drama of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these toy model cars are now bigger and more realistic than ever!
- Awesome building kit featuring 2 replica Formula E and I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar race cars with realistic details. This is an ideal LEGO® gift for those who love to build car toys and create thrilling stories around them.
- These Buildable Formula E Panasonic Jaguar Racing Gen2 car and Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY LEGO® models are accompanied by 2 minifigures in racing suits and a start line with three ‘lights' for staging fun racing action.
- New for January 2020, LEGO® Speed Champions cars are 25% bigger than ever before. These Jaguar toy cars are perfect for showing off on display or battling it out with other cars in your own championships at home.
- This 564-piece building kit provides boys and girls aged 8+ with a fun challenge to complete, inspiring them to create thrilling scenes with their Jaguar racing cars on their own or with friends.
- Both toy racing cars are the ideal size to play with at home or on the go. The Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this playset – just your kids’ imaginations, which means they never need to pull in for a pit stop!
- Whether you are an experienced or first-time LEGO® builder, this model car kit comes with simple, easy-to-follow instructions to help you build the cars with the bricks straightaway.
- LEGO® Speed Champions collectible model car kits let race fans build mini models of their favorite cars and recreate all the drama of the racetrack.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.