- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 10 power stages, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and FAN Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C and Thunderbolt 3™ support
- Made for online gaming: Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronizable LED effects across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
DURABLE. STABLE. RELIABLE.
TUF Gaming H470-PRO distills essential elements of the latest Intel® platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Stack Cool 3+
2-ounce copper layers draw heat away from critical components to keep them at their optimal operating temperatures and provide more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
Build with confidence
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V reduces CPU overhead and offers exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
Network-Optimization Software for Customizable Packet Prioritization
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
1. One Click Turbo
Adjust the network transmission priority by one click!
2. Auto Detect Game List
Turbo Lan will detect every game in system, and add in list automatically.